Android App Development
2-Day workshop on Android App Development
by OSAHUB Technologies.
For any query feel free to call us at 9013955267, 9555505352Organize / Join this Workshop
A workshop on "ANDROID APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT" presented by OSAHUB Technologies.
Android App Development Workshop mainly focuses on how to use Android OS for building your own Android Application. Only the basic knowledge of programming is required for Android App Development, you do not have to be a geek for it! The workshop will start from the basics like designing layouts and building complex layouts. Once the basics of Android are done we will begin with building Apps.
The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with eight hours session each day in a total of sixteen hours, properly divided into theory and hands on practical sessions. At the end of this workshop, a competition will be organized among the participating students where each participating student will get Certificate of Participation and the Winners will get Certificate of Merit.
This workshop is for Architects, technical managers, senior developer and programmers. The participants should have a very basic knowledge of java.
- Comprehensive course material will be provided to participants
- Software tool kit CD having e-books, videos, software, codes etc.
- Learn & Interact with renowned Industry Experts
- Receive an unparalleled education on the art of upcoming technology with personal one-on-one attention
- Hands on Demonstrations of Latest Computing Techniques & Tools
- Power Point Presentation, Live Demos, Interactive Question & Answer session and comprehensive reading material
- Passion to learn new creative things
- Knowledge of how to use Computer
- Knowledge of Computer Languages
- Having basic knowledge of Web & Internet
What You'll Learn
- Working with Eclipse IDE
- Designing of Front-End using XML
- Designing of Back-End using Java
- Develop your own Application
- Use the Apps in your Android Phone
- Uploading Android Application to Play Store
- Designing of different Layout and Widget
- Live Projects
The Android course at Osahub was better than any other classes I ever attended. The faculty is wonderful and always available. The classes are practical oriented and it has been a great learning experience. Thank you Osahub Team!
Looks like they want us to think of nothing but learning. I really appreciate this approach. Thank you Osahub Team! I had a nice and fruitful time.
- Android Architecture
- IO's Vs Android
- Scope as an Android App Developer
- Understanding IDE Android Studio
- What is API Levels?
- Basic programming languages intro: Java and XML
- What is Front-End and Back-End environment
- Designing Front-end through XML
- Designing Backend through JAVA
- Practicing various design Layouts
- What are Layouts and Widgets?
- Working with various layouts: Linear, Relative, Table, Frame
- Working with various Widgets: Text-View, Edit-Text, Buttons, Image-Views, and Scroll View etc.
- Practicing Layout Nesting's on various Layouts
- What is Weight-sum and Gravity?
- What are Activity and its Life-Cycle?
- Designing an Activity
- Practicing its Life-Cycle
- What is Manifest File
- Registering the Activity in Manifest File
- Setting up the Android Virtual Devices
- Testing your Hello World Application
- What are Intents
- Types of Intents: Explicit and Implicit
- Starting another Activity using both types of Intents
- What is Bundle?
- Sending Data from one Activity to another
- Building Camera application, fetching image using Intent
- What is Toast?
- What is Dialog and Alert-Dialog?
- What is action-bar Notification?
- Splash Screen Application
- Music Player Application
- SMS Application
- Camera Application
- Email Application
- Text-To-Speech Application